These foods should be eaten less
The human body is a subtle combination of different substances whose normal operation depends on the balance of various substances.
No matter which substance is too much or too little, it will cause obstacles to this organism.
And all the nutrition of people is equal to food, and some toxic substances can also be imported without knowing it.
Therefore, here are some foods that are less delicious.
(1) Some preserved eggs will add lead, copper and other heavy metals to the permeate to improve the stability of preserved eggs.
However, if excessive lead or copper is used in the production process, it will cause heavy metal residues in the preserved eggs, which will affect the health of consumers.
Lead can damage the nervous system, the hematopoietic system and the digestive system, and it has a serious impact on the physical development and intellectual development of children.
Friendly reminder: preserved egg lean porridge is thick and dense, tastes smooth, good digestion and is loved by the elderly, but the elderly can not often eat preserved egg lean porridge.
Beware of preserved egg poisoning: The bacteria that pollute the pine egg are mainly Salmonella. When it enters the human body with the loose flower egg, it will cause bacteria on the intestinal membrane. After the fission of the bacteria, it will produce highly toxic endotoxin, causing symptoms of poisoning.
(2) Stinky tofu stinky tofu is easily contaminated by microorganisms during fermentation, and at the same time it will volatilize a large amount of salt-based nitrogen, and hydrogen sulfide, etc. These are all spoilage substances of protein decomposition, which are harmful to human body.
(3) MSG MSG is called sodium sulphate, its main component is glutamic acid, and it is harmless when consumed in moderation.
However, some research reports have pointed out that excessive use of MSG may cause dry tongue, numbness or headache, nausea, rapid heartbeat, fever and other symptoms, and may inhibit bone growth and affect development.
(4) Instant noodles instant noodles contain harmful pigments and preservatives, which can affect health.
Synthetic pigments are mainly made from aniline dyes separated from coal tar.
The harmful effects of synthetic pigments on the human body include general toxicity, diarrhea, suddenness (gene mutation) and carcinogenesis.
The preservatives currently used are mainly synthetic, and the use of super standard causes certain damage to the human body.
(5) If the pickled pickles are not made, the carcinogen nitrate may be hidden in the dish. These substances are often in contact with the gastric mucosa, which may affect the replacement of the mucous membrane.
(6) The staff in the fritters of the fritters are inorganic substances containing aluminum. If they are eaten regularly, they are difficult to be excreted by the kidneys, poisoning the brain and nerve cells, and even causing Alzheimer’s disease.