Tips on eating “little faults”
As the pace of work and life accelerates, some people are prone to impulsiveness, grumpy, and others are prone to fatigue. They often get up in the morning, have backaches, and pain in muscles and joints . If you have these symptoms, you must adjust your dietStructure.
Grumpy Nutrition Recommendations: Adequate intake of foods rich in trace elements calcium, magnesium and B vitamins.
B vitamins can relieve stress and stabilize nerves; the trace elements calcium and magnesium resemble twin brothers, and after a two-pronged approach (the optimal ratio of calcium to magnesium is 2: 1), it relaxes you like a sedative.
1. Animal liver, kidney, quail eggs, anchovies, cod roe, yeast, soybeans and products, walnut kernels, sesame, enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, wild vegetables, dried fruits, etc. are the best sources of vitamin B; 2, milk and milkProducts, bone meal, fish and shrimp, soybeans and their products, fresh vegetables, wild vegetables, etc. are the best sources of trace element calcium; 3, magnesium comes from sea snails, nuts, soybeans and cooked green vegetables, such as spinach, beet, cabbage, Seaweed, etc.
Frequently eaten dishes are stir-fried spinach with pork liver, emerald shrimp, slippery liver tip, walnut butter, hot pepper dumplings, assorted vegetables, and fried wild vegetables.
Do you have this phenomenon: The original healthy body suddenly starts to show unexplainable fatigue, and even light work will feel unbearable.
Foreign scholars have suspected that this phenomenon may be related to a virus, but there is currently no drug solution.
The best way is to rely on a scientifically nutritious diet to adjust and add appropriate exercise.
Frequent fatigue nutrition suggestions: 1. Increase the intake of alkaline foods, such as fresh vegetables and fruits, bacteria, algae, milk, etc. can neutralize a large number of acidic substances (lactic acid) in the body to relieve fatigue.
2. Take more foods rich in anti-stress nutrients such as B vitamins and trace elements calcium and magnesium. B vitamins are natural antidote for stress relief and nutritional nerves. People who lack calcium are always tired, exhausted, and nervous.Nervous, unable to relax, fatigue from work cannot be alleviated.
3. Add some fish (especially marine fish) rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as mackerel, salmon, silverfish, herring and herring.
4. Pay attention to foods containing coenzyme Q, such as mackerel, wheat bran, sesame, legumes, sardines, spinach and peanuts, etc., can enhance endurance and it is important for the production of all cellular energy in the body.
5. Eat some medicated meals for invigorating qi and blood, such as astragalus, codonopsis, ginseng, and American ginseng, to supplement qi deficiency, reduce fatigue, and restore physical strength.
Dishes commonly used include: Astragalus longan chicken, tonifying qi congee, Guishen bonito, etc.